This is the heart of our business. Gaffney, Bennett is a fixture at the Capitol from the time the Legislature gavels in until it gavels out. We monitor legislation from its inception and, when necessary, develop strategies for enacting or defeating proposals to ensure our clients’ interests are protected so you can focus on your important business. Since our founding in 1984, Gaffney, Bennett has been recognized as the top government relations firm in Connecticut year-in and year-out. We pride ourselves on our experience, integrity and results.
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.