What a difference an election year can make. After November’s election when, for the first time in nearly 40 years, Republicans gained enough seats to tie the Senate 18-18, and took eight seats in the House, creating a 79-72 four-vote swing margin, a new […]
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.